Information Collection And Use
Amitechpro uses services to collect information regarding Users’ activities and operations that interact with the website www.amitechpro.com. Such information might include IP-address, Session ID, browser type, mobile or desktop ID, referrer, phone numbers, emails, addresses, names, feedback. Such information may qualify as Personal Information in some Users’ jurisdictions, however, we do not make any use of such data to directly identify individuals or to associate it with individuals.
Use of Data
Amitechpro uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain the Service.
2. To notify you about changes to our Service.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
4. To provide customer care and support.
5. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
6. To monitor the usage of the Service.
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Security Of Data
Amitechpro follows applicable laws and generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to amitechpro by implementing adequate technical and organizational protection measures. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Amitechpro will not share your Personal Data with third party controllers.
By accepting this policy, you also agree that the Company use your personal information to contact you for our products and services related purposes. The purpose for this is to enhance the experience and optimize the quality of our services. If you for any reason wish not to receive any commercial messages and emails from us, please contact us with the subject that you do not wish to be contacted with any promotional and commercial purposes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights as a personal information provider
We only store the information that we need according to the purposes described above. As a personal information provider you always have the right to:
1. Take note of the information we store about you.
2. Change or update the information we store.
3. Have your information deleted and forgotten.
4. Have your information stored but no longer linked to you as a person.
5. You also have the right to get information about infringements in our data records by email from us.
If you require assistance or to be informed about your rights you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com